If you have one or more Apple service subscriptions, then you need to check out Apple One. If you listen to Apple Music, read Apple News+, use Apple Fitness+, Apple TV+, iCloud, or anything else, then there's a good chance that there's an Apple One bundle that could save you money.
Here's a rundown of the facts about Apple One, its features, and of course, how much money you could be saving.
The short list
- Release date: Apple One launched on October 30, 2020, and Apple Fitness+ was the most recent service added on December 14.
- Included: Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple TV+, iCloud storage, and the all-new Apple Fitness+ service.
- Price: Three possible bundles, starting at $14.95 per month.
The current price for each Apple service priced separately is as follows:
- Apple Music, $9.99 for individuals, $14.99 for families.
- Apple Arcade, $4.95, includes family membership.
- Apple TV+, $4.95, includes family membership.
- Apple Fitness+, $9.99 per month, includes family membership.
- Apple News, $9.99 per month, includes family membership.
- iCloud storage, 50GB per month, $0.99 per month, individual use only
- iCloud storage, 200GB per month, $2.99 per month, shareable by family
- iCloud storage, 2TB, $9.99 per month, shareable by family
Pick and choose
There are three Apple One bundles to choose from, Individual, Family, and Premier. As you might expect, they cater to different needs and go up in price accordingly. Like most package deals, the more you spend, the better the savings.
- Individual: The Individual package includes four Apple services, Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage. This bundle costs $14.95 per month and saves you around $6/month ($72/year).
- Family: The Family Package includes the same services (Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade) and an increased 200GB of iCloud storage for $19.95 per month. These services can also be shared among up to six family members for savings of $8/month ($96/year).
- Premier: The Premier package includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and 2TB of iCloud storage for $29.95 per month and can be shared among up to six family members. That means it includes Apple News+ ($9.99/month) and Apple Fitness+ ($9.99/month) but is only $10 more than the Family package. For a family, that means savings of $25/month ($300/year). Even if you're an individual, you're still saving $20/month here, making it a no-brainer for most.
Yes, the Premier package gives you the best deal
If you need a family plan, the Apple One Premier package is the one where you'll save the most per month. At $29.95, this package will save you $25 per month over the cost of buying each service separately.
Apple One will include a 30-day free trial for any services that customers do not already have. With Apple One, customers will receive only one invoice each month, and they can easily change or cancel their Apple One plan at any time. So not only are you making big monthly savings by bundling the services together, but it's also much more convenient to just have one payment and invoice each month. With the Family and Premier plans, up to six family members can access all the included services with their own personal accounts and preferences.
The new bundles are available to customers in over 100 countries and regions and allow users to enjoy their favorite Apple services across their favorite devices, including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, and Mac.
All in One
Apple's core services in one monthly price.
Apple One bundles together Apple's biggest and best services into a single monthly price. Coming in Individual, Family, and Premier levels, each version of the bundle lets you save money on the services and iCloud storage on offer, all of which would cost more if purchased individually.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.