On Tuesday, September 15, Cupertino revealed a new way to purchase its growing list of services. The Apple One bundle comes in three different flavors and officially arrives before the end of 2020.
The short list
- Release date: Sometime this "fall" (confirmed)
- Included: Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple TV+, iCloud storage, and the all-new Apple Fitness+ service.
- Price: Three possible bundles, starting at $14.95 per month.
The current price for each Apple service priced separately is as follows:
- Apple Music, $9.99 for individuals, $14.99 for families.
- Apple Arcade, $4.95, includes family membership.
- Apple TV+, $4.95, includes family membership.
- Apple Fitness+, $9.99 per month, includes family membership.
- Apple News, $9.99 per month, includes family membership.
- iCloud storage, 50GB per month, $0.99 per month, individual use only
- iCloud storage, 200GB per month, $2.99 per month, shareable by family
- iCloud storage, 2TB, $9.99 per month, shareable by family
Pick and choose
The Apple One bundles, when available, include:
- Individual includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage for $14.95 per month. Savings: around $6/month.
- Family includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage for $19.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members. Savings: around $8/month.
- Premier, where available, includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and 2TB of iCloud storage for $29.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members. Savings: $25/month. If you're an individual, you're still save $20/month here.
Yes, the Premier package gives you the best deal
If you need a family plan, the Apple One Premier package is the one where you'll save the most per month. At $29.95, this package will save you $25 per month over the cost of buying each service separately.
Apple One will include a 30-day free trial for any services that customers do not already have. With Apple One, customers will receive only one invoice each month, and they can easily change or cancel their Apple One plan at any time. With the Family and Premier plans, up to six family members can access all the included services with their own personal accounts and preferences.
The new bundles will be available to customers in over 100 countries and regions and allow users to enjoy their favorite Apple services across their favorite devices, including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, and Mac.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
'South of the Circle,' a narrative adventure, coming soon to Apple Arcade
The game, a "narrative adventure game about memory, survival, and the consequences of not dealing with the past," launches soon.
Apple Card users can see their annual spending with iOS 14.2 beta 2
Apple Card users with iOS 14.2 beta 2 installed have noticed that they can now see their annual spending for the first time.
You can use a Wii Nunchuck to play iPhone games. But you shouldn't.
The sheer number of things that you can plug into an iPhone will never cease to amaze. But did you ever expect someone to play iPhone games with a Wii Nunchuck?
Automate your home with the best HomeKit smart plugs around
If you're new to home automation, a smart plug can is a great first step in building out your connected home with its simple plug and play design. Here's our guide to the best smart plugs for HomeKit that you can buy.