New and updated iPhone and iPad apps for Friday, June 3
Every day, TiPb gets flooded with announcements for new and updated iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad apps and games. So every day we pick just a few of the most interesting, the most notable, and simply the most awesome to share with you!
- Gowalla: Now with an enhanced activity feed, a streamlined UI for adding photos, an option to automatically connect with Facebook friends, and more! [Free - iTunes link]
- Photogene for iPad: Now with localized effects (like masking), a collage maker, compare mode, Picasa support, and more! [$2.99 - iTunes link]
- Waterlogged: Now you can share your progress on Twitter, premium users can backup their data, and add negative amounts for activities that mean you should drink more water. [Free, with in-app purchases iTunes link]
- Week Calendar: See all your appointments for the week in one neatly organized overview. Update to 3.1 brings many new UI improvements and features. [$1.99 - iTunes link]
- Bump: Sharing with people is as simple as bumping two phones together. Now with faster photo uploads, and alerts if the transfer is unsuccessful. [Free - iTunes link]
Any other big apps or game releases or updates today? If you pick any of these up, let us know what you think!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Former app and photography editor at iMore, Leanna has since moved on to other endeavors. Mother, wife, mathamagician, even though she no longer writes for iMore you can still follow her on Twitter @llofte.
By Tammy Rogers
By Kevin Lynch