Vector 36: iWatches, iPhablets, and Apple's next big thing
Rene and industry analyst Ben Bajarin talk about the realities of the wearable and smartwatch market, the phablet space in North America, and why it's hard to see a next-big-thing any time soon.
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe in RSS
- Download directly
- Follow on Twitter
- Mobile Changed Everything
- Is There Value in Smart Glass on My Wrist?
- The PC Has Been Decentralized — Mobile Is the New Center
- iWatch: Five problems I'd like to have solved by an Apple wearable
- From iWatch to iPad Pro: How Apple could fill the mobile device spectrum
- There won't be another iPhone-class product, not for Apple, not for anyone, not for a long time
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
Yell at us on Twitter or leave a comment below.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
By Tammy Rogers
By Kevin Lynch