What you need to know
- Waterfield Designs has released the Double-Take Sleeve.
- The case allows you to carry both your MacBook and iPad at the same time.
Waterfield Designs is celebrating the new M1 MacBooks and iPad Pro with a new combo case.
The company has announced the new Double-Take iPad and MacBook Sleeve that is designed to transport and protect both devices at once. Waterfield Designs says that, with more people carrying around a MacBook and an iPad at the same time, the Double-Take Sleeve is designed to handle both.
"We hear from more and more customers who always carry two devices, so we designed the Double-Take iPad and MacBook Sleeve to maximize their convenience," said company owner Gary Waterfield, "Slim, protective, and lightweight, the Double-Take fits two laptops, a tablet and a laptop, two tablets, or one device and accessories. It's portable like a packing cube so you can transfer it from bag to bag, easily remove it at TSA, or even add a strap to use it as a minimalist shoulder bag. And it's sleek. It'll turn some heads."
The sleeve features a custom-fitted pocket for your Apple Pencil as well as another compartment for storing your charging cables or other accessories.
Below is the full list of features of the Double-Take Sleeve:
- High-quality materials — 1050 denier ballistic nylon, impact-resistant foam, wool-blend padded lining, full-grain leather, reinforced seams, and a padded flap provide solid iPad and MacBook protection.
- Organization — Accordion-style wool compartments ease access to the devices, a rear pocket holds small accessories, and a custom Apple Pencil pocket keeps the stylus handy.
- Flexibility — Adjustable G-hook fastener keeps variable sized contents secure. Two size choices fit up to 13- or 16-inch MacBooks. Optional D-rings and shoulder strap allow for use within another bag or as a stand-alone, ultra-minimal, shoulder bag.
- Refined design — Classic black ballistic nylon and leather, a textured wool-blend interior in complementary colors, and clean lines create an elegant aesthetic.
The Double-Take Sleeve is available now. The 13-inch model is $129 and the 16-inch model is $139. The company has already sold out of its first batch but the second batch will begin shipping on May 7.