Every week at iMore we publish more breaking news, in-depth reviews, helpful how-tos, and editorial views than you can shake an apple at. While we're waiting for the week that will be to begin, here's a look back at the week that was, and at the very best iPhone, iPad, Mac, app, and accessory coverage we brought you! This week I review iOS 7.1, my mom reviews the iPhone 5c, Apple brings back the iPad 4,
- iOS 7.1 review: Apple's update, 6-months in the making. But what does it really add and more importantly, what does it really fix?
- iPhone 5c review: 6-months later: My mom was kind enough to write this review for us, give it a read!
- iPad buyers guide: Updates for spring 2014 and Apple's re-introduction of the iPad 4.
- Best iPhone carrier in 2014: A lot has changed since the iPhone 5s launched, so given the new early upgrade and family sharing plans, what's the best deal now?
- GDC 2014: Simon Sage and Mark Guim went all the way to San Francisco to bring you sneak previews of the hottest games you'll be playing this year!
News & rumors
- Apple's rumored iOS 8 Healthbook application to track fitness, bloodwork, and more
- Google announces Android Wear, their pre-iWatch wrist-play: Risky renders raise expectations but will the deliver?
- 12-inch Retina MacBook with no fan, new trackpad makes the rumor rounds: A return of the legendary 12-inch MacBook form factor but with Retina display? Yes and now please!
- iTunes Store for Android reportedly considered by Apple: I'd still prefer iTunes for iCloud.
- Microsoft Office for iPad might land as soon as March 27!: Better late than never, or too late to still matter?
- iMore show 394: Repercussion modeling: Peter Cohen and I make sense of the week that was!
- Debug 31: Miguel de Icaza on Mono: Guy English and I talk to the man responsible for GNOME and the .NET compatible Mono.
- Vector 34: The importance of design: Dave Wiskus and I talk about the design all around us, including where Apple went in iOS 7 and where they might be going in iOS 8 and OS X 10.10.
- Ad hoc 10: Tombstone: Don Melton, Matt Drance, Guy English and I talk about the best action western of the last few decades.
- ZEN & TECH 64: How to win friends and influence parties!: Making a good first impression matters, even at casual events like parties.
Editorial and opinion
- Apple improves low-end iPad value, but is it enough?: Thanks to the re-introduction of the iPad 4 you now get way more iPad for your $399, but how much more?
- We have a 4G iPhone, 4G iPad - where's the 4G MacBook?: Apple has added LTE 4G to their iOS device lineup, why not their MacBooks?
- Cleanup on aisle 5: Why Apple is making an 8GB iPhone 5c and re-launching the iPad 4: Chris Umiastowski analyzes why Apple brought back the iPad 4 and added a 8GB iPhone 5c to the lineup.
- How can Apple avoid another iPhone 5c?
- Why can't I share a Reminders list directly from my iPhone or iPad?: Ally gets your productivity rant on.
- Best Games for Mac: If you've got a Mac and you love to game, there are your must-haves!
- Best dating apps for iPhone: Plenty of Fish, Coffee Meets Bagel, Tinder, and more!: Single and want to change that? Your iPhone can help!
- Best spreadsheet apps for iPad: Numbers, Google Drive, GoDocs, and more!: If you're on the go, you can still bring, edit, and present your spreadsheets with you.
- Best jailbreak tweaks for power-users: JellyLock7, SwitchSpring, Activator, and more!: Standard iOS just not getting it done for you? These tweaks will me happier than an Android user on root!
- Best wallet cases for iPhone: If you want to keep your cards and cash with your iPhone, these are the most stylish ways to do it!
- Automatic Smart Driving Assistant review
- How to give your MacBook stunning Wood Keys with RAWBKNY!
- How to cancel an iTunes or App Store subscription right from your iPhone or iPad: No need to hunt down iTunes on the desktop, you can manage your subscriptions right on iOS!
- How to find your iTunes purchase history on your Mac or PC: Need to check your charges or ask for a refund? Here's how!
- Getting slow speeds or dropped connections on your Apple AirPort Wi-Fi router? Here's how to fix it!: Because nothing is more annoying than Wi-Fi gear that doesn't play nicely together.
Your most important story of the week?
That's just some of what we published last week. What do you consider the most important story? Did we list it or did we miss it? Let me know!