BGR: iPhone 4.0 to Bring Gestures, Multitasking, More Efficient UI, 3G/3GS Only, New Syncing
- Global multitouch gestures, leveraged from similar iTablet OS
- Background apps/Multitasking
- UI enhanced for easier, more efficient navigation
- iPhone 3G/3GS only (and presumable 4th gen iPhone later in June)
- Will put iPhone way ahead of smartphone market, more like "full-fledged computer"
- Apple people "really excited"
- New but nebulous syncing for contacts and calendars
As with anything, especially Apple-related anything, we'll never know for 100% certain until Steve, Phil, or Scott hold it up on stage at "Come see our latest creation" but, yeah, we can't wait for next Wednesday either...
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!