- Global multitouch gestures, leveraged from similar iTablet OS
- Background apps/Multitasking
- UI enhanced for easier, more efficient navigation
- iPhone 3G/3GS only (and presumable 4th gen iPhone later in June)
- Will put iPhone way ahead of smartphone market, more like "full-fledged computer"
- Apple people "really excited"
- New but nebulous syncing for contacts and calendars
As with anything, especially Apple-related anything, we'll never know for 100% certain until Steve, Phil, or Scott hold it up on stage at "Come see our latest creation" but, yeah, we can't wait for next Wednesday either...