How to access and view your iCloud Keychain passwords with iOS 7
If you've started using iCloud Keychain for the convenience of autofilling your passwords, you may come across a time where you have to manually enter something and you've forgotten what the password was. Or if iCloud Keychain generated one for you, you may just not know it. As long as you have an iOS 7 equipped iPhone or iPad around that's tied to your iCloud Keychain, you can view it easily. Here's how:
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Now scroll down and tap on Safari.
- In the first section labeled General, tap on Passwords & AutoFill.
- On the next menu, tap on Saved Passwords.
- Enter your 4-digit passcode if you are prompted to do so.
- In this list, find the login you'd like to view the password for and tap on it.
- Here you can see the login credentials for that specific account.
That's all there is to it. Note that the list in Saved Passwords can become quite long if you save a lot of passwords. This is where it'd be nice if iOS added a search feature. Perhaps the next iteration of iOS?