If you use Facebook on your iPhone or iPad to message friends and family, there may be times where you need to converse with more than one person on a particular topic. Facebook for iPhone and iPad lets you easily start group conversations, which makes the task easier than maintaining individual ones.
- Launch the Facebook app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad
- In the upper right hand corner, tap on the menu icon in order to bring out the chat sidebar.
- At the top of the list, tap on the Create Group Chat... option.
- Now select the people you'd like to add by searching for their names and tapping on them.
- Once you've added everyone you need to, simply type your message below and hit Send.
- All the recipients will receive it and you'll even be able to name the conversation along the top of the chat window.