iMovie now universal app for iPhone 4, iPad 2, and 4th generation iPod touch
Apple has updated iMovie for iPhone to a universal app to support the iPad 2 and also brings new themes and HD sharing directly to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CCN iReport.
- Universal app designed for iPad 2, iPhone 4, and iPod touch (4th generation).
- Multi-Touch Precision Editor (iPad only).
- Multitrack audio editing with 8 themed soundtracks and over 50 bundled sound effects.
- Audio recording directly into the timeline.
- Audio waveforms (iPad only).
- Three new themes — Neon, Simple, and CNN iReport.
- HD sharing directly to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport.
- AirPlay support for sharing to Apple TV (compatible only with second-generation Apple TV; requires iOS 4.3 or later).
- Project transfer to your computer and compatible iOS devices through iTunes.
- Ability to add titles on photos.
- Option to add fade-in from black and fade-out to black.
- Numerous enhancements, including trimming in Video Browser, in-use markers, video rotation, and more.
If you have an iPhone 4 and pick this one up, let us know what you think! And if you pick up an iPad 2 tomorrow, come back and let us know what you think of iMovie on the iPad 2!
[$4.99 - iTunes link]