djay will transform your iPad into a full-fledged DJ system. With it, you can mix your iTunes music library on a turntable, perform live, and record mixes. Or if you want to sit back, relax, and listen to the music, let djay mix your favorite playlist automatically with Automix mode. Here's a list of the main features djay has to offer:
- Direct access to iTunes music library
- Realistic low-latency turntable interface
- Automix mode with automatic transition control (Fade, Backspin, Reverse, Brake, Random)
- Live Recording (with built–in organizer for recorded performances)
- Seamless AirPlay integration (wirelessly transmit your mix to Apple TV or AirPort Express station)
- Pre–Cueing (with optional headphones adapter)
- BPM analysis with automatic beat and tempo matching
- Full visual waveform with beat–synchronized scrubbing
- High–quality scratching
- Mixer, Tempo and EQ controls
- Cue Point Trigger
- Fully optimized for iOS 4.2 multitasking and background operation
djay for iPad brings DJ'ing to a whole new level. Bjango's @marcedwards summed it up best:
djay + AppleTV + AirPlay = Party?
Anyone planning to pick this up? If so, let us know what you think!
Check out the video after the break!
[$19.99 - iTunes link]