Noteshelf is a note-taking app for your iPad - or shall I say: a beautiful note-taking app for your iPad. It comes with 17 digital ink pens, 20 note templates, 15 covers, and much much more. It's been making its way around the Mobile Nations back offices and let's just say it's a stylus-selling, device-draining, can't-stop-gushing-about-it in meetings hit. Bottom line, a lot of smart people around here think Noteshelf is among the most productive tools they've ever used on iPad, and that's saying a lot.
The most beautiful note taking app ever designed for the iPad. Noteshelf is the handwriting note taker that features super natural digital ink, a stunning UI and a comprehensive toolset that will increase the benefits of owning an iPad by leaps and bounds.
- Neatly organize all your notebooks on the shelf, each with a cover and title of your choosing.
- Group related notebooks together and label the groups appropriately for better organization.
- Password protect groups of notebooks on the shelf for privacy.
- Rearrange pages within a notebook or move them to different notebooks to reorganize your notes.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR NOTEBOOKS
- Choose from a collection of 20 note templates ranging from simple ruled/checked notebooks to a day planner, task manager, personal journal, music notes and shopping lists to name just a few.
- Create your own note templates in any paint program and import them into Noteshelf to create custom note templates.
- Mix different types of note templates within one notebook.
- Choose from a selection of 15 beautiful covers for the notebooks you create.
- Browse the in-app store for many more professionally designed templates and covers.
COMPREHENSIVE EDITING TOOLS
- 17 digital ink pens that provide the writing experience very close to real-life pen & paper.
- Full set of highlighter pens and erasers.
- Cut / Copy / Paste support to move or duplicate notes. You can even paste your notes from Noteshelf into other apps like email app, for example.
- Write comfortably with your finger or stylus using our special zoom and wrist protection modes.
- Embed and annotate photos. iPad 2 users can take a photo directly from Noteshelf and use it within notes without switching between apps.
- Unlimited undo/redo capabilities should you ever decide to change your mind while taking notes.
SHARE YOUR NOTES
- Email or print your notes directly from Noteshelf.
- Export your notes to EVERNOTE or DROPBOX as PDF or image files.
- Present your notes on an external display by using Apple's VGA adapter. Use Noteshelf as a whiteboard tool to conduct seminars or facilitate brainstorming sessions.
TiPb is such a fan of Noteshelf for iPad that we're gifting copies of the app to 5 lucky readers! For a chance to win, just leave a comment below! (U.S. App Store account required to redeem gifts, Apple's rule, not ours!)
Noteshelf is available on the iPad for $4.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Every iPhone 16 looks set to get the best feature of iPhone 15 Pro — with one big change
Google issues Chrome update to fix security flaw, and you should download it right now
This viral TikToker's iPhone alarm keeps going off at 9:25 am, and she refuses to do the one thing that might fix it