Noteshelf is a note-taking app for your iPad - or shall I say: a beautiful note-taking app for your iPad. It comes with 17 digital ink pens, 20 note templates, 15 covers, and much much more. It's been making its way around the Mobile Nations back offices and let's just say it's a stylus-selling, device-draining, can't-stop-gushing-about-it in meetings hit. Bottom line, a lot of smart people around here think Noteshelf is among the most productive tools they've ever used on iPad, and that's saying a lot.
The most beautiful note taking app ever designed for the iPad. Noteshelf is the handwriting note taker that features super natural digital ink, a stunning UI and a comprehensive toolset that will increase the benefits of owning an iPad by leaps and bounds.
- Neatly organize all your notebooks on the shelf, each with a cover and title of your choosing.
- Group related notebooks together and label the groups appropriately for better organization.
- Password protect groups of notebooks on the shelf for privacy.
- Rearrange pages within a notebook or move them to different notebooks to reorganize your notes.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR NOTEBOOKS
- Choose from a collection of 20 note templates ranging from simple ruled/checked notebooks to a day planner, task manager, personal journal, music notes and shopping lists to name just a few.
- Create your own note templates in any paint program and import them into Noteshelf to create custom note templates.
- Mix different types of note templates within one notebook.
- Choose from a selection of 15 beautiful covers for the notebooks you create.
- Browse the in-app store for many more professionally designed templates and covers.
COMPREHENSIVE EDITING TOOLS
- 17 digital ink pens that provide the writing experience very close to real-life pen & paper.
- Full set of highlighter pens and erasers.
- Cut / Copy / Paste support to move or duplicate notes. You can even paste your notes from Noteshelf into other apps like email app, for example.
- Write comfortably with your finger or stylus using our special zoom and wrist protection modes.
- Embed and annotate photos. iPad 2 users can take a photo directly from Noteshelf and use it within notes without switching between apps.
- Unlimited undo/redo capabilities should you ever decide to change your mind while taking notes.
SHARE YOUR NOTES
- Email or print your notes directly from Noteshelf.
- Export your notes to EVERNOTE or DROPBOX as PDF or image files.
- Present your notes on an external display by using Apple's VGA adapter. Use Noteshelf as a whiteboard tool to conduct seminars or facilitate brainstorming sessions.
TiPb is such a fan of Noteshelf for iPad that we're gifting copies of the app to 5 lucky readers! For a chance to win, just leave a comment below! (U.S. App Store account required to redeem gifts, Apple's rule, not ours!)
Noteshelf is available on the iPad for $4.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
A Reddit hack has plastered popular subreddits with pro-Trump messages
Reddit is investigating a series of vandalized communities which have been plastered with pro-Trump messages. Compromised moderators may be the source of the attacks.
Go beyond the Wall in Apple Arcade's Game of Thrones: Tale of Crows
"Game of Thrones" fans can now explore the lands beyond the Wall on their iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
Review: The Porsche Taycan can stream Apple Music, no phone or data needed
The 2020 Porsche Taycan is a sweet ride, but it's also the first to fully integrate Apple Music into its own infotainment system — without your phone or data.
Train insane with the best fitness trackers for triathletes
These fitness trackers are the cream of the crop when it comes to health and fitness tracking for triathlon training. Which tracker will you need? Here's what our research shows.