iPhone 4, biggest leap since original iPhone.
Highlighting the WWDC 2010 keynote today, Steve Jobs introduced the iPhone 4, Apple's fourth generation mobile device. After unprecedented leaks, and the now famous yearly anticipation, features are finally announced to include:
- Front facing camera
- Dual mics for noise cancelation
- MicroSIM (to save space)
- 5 megapixel, 1.75 micron camera + LED flash
- 720p video at 30fps
- Stainless steel rings and gaps -- are the antennae (nice!)
- Thinest smartphone ever
- Optical quality, scratch-resistant glass
- Retina display - 960x640 at 3.5" for 326dpi (!!). 800:1 contrast ratio. IPS for wide-angle viewing.
- Powered by A4 chipset
- Bigger battery: 7 hrs 3G talk, 6 hrs 3G browsing, 10 hrs Wi-Fi browsing, 10 hrs video, 40 hrs music, 300 hrs standby
- Still 32GB storage
- 802.11n Wi-Fi (yes!)
So, what do you think? Getting one?
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.