What you need to know
- Apple has rolled out new enhancements to sandbox testing.
- Developers can now test upgrades, downgrades, and cancellations for subscriptions.
- App Store Connect users with the Developer role can also now manage sandbox tester accounts.
In a news post (opens in new tab) on its Developer website, the company has announced that developers can now test "upgrades, downgrades, and cancellations for subscriptions." In addition to other testing that is now available, App Store Connect users with the Developer role are now able to create and edit sandbox testing accounts.
As noted by 9to5Mac, Apple shared the following details about the new features at WWDC.
Developers can learn more through the following links:
- Testing In-App Purchases with Sandbox (opens in new tab)
- Testing at All Stages of Development with Xcode and Sandbox (opens in new tab)
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.