The popular Clash of Clans game will soon be getting a major update, but before the update rolls out, we're seeing some previews of the new levels of game play and new features that are coming to the game. If you're a fan of Clash of Clans, this update should prove to be a big one.
Here are some of the new features that are being detailed:
- Soon you can upgrade a row of wall pieces in one go! Walls level 6+ can also be upgraded with Elixir instead of Gold, your choice!!
- Replays and live replays now show the attacker's available troops so you can see exactly what does and doesn't get deployed, and when.
- Take BARCHing to a whole a new level! Level 7 Barbarians and Archers coming soon to a barracks near you!
- Valkyrie training time will be significantly reduced!
- Oh look, it's Dark Barracks level 6!
- Hero regeneration time has been greatly reduced on all levels
- What is this mysterious creature with big fiery eyes that hides in the shadows?
- Troops can now be dismissed from Army Camps and Clan Castle! (cost not refunded)
- Introducing: the Lava Hound! This faithful flying unit cannot resist chasing after fireworks, and will go straight after the nearest Air Defense!
- Archer Tower level 13 is here!!!
Let us know what you think of these new features to Clash of Clans.
Love it. Sent from the iMore App
they seem to weak
They seem to go down a lot faster than golems, but maybe it's cuz they're flying right into the middle of the camp.
lava hound i love it
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.