The popular Clash of Clans game will soon be getting a major update, but before the update rolls out, we're seeing some previews of the new levels of game play and new features that are coming to the game. If you're a fan of Clash of Clans, this update should prove to be a big one.
Here are some of the new features that are being detailed:
- Soon you can upgrade a row of wall pieces in one go! Walls level 6+ can also be upgraded with Elixir instead of Gold, your choice!!
- Replays and live replays now show the attacker's available troops so you can see exactly what does and doesn't get deployed, and when.
- Take BARCHing to a whole a new level! Level 7 Barbarians and Archers coming soon to a barracks near you!
- Valkyrie training time will be significantly reduced!
- Oh look, it's Dark Barracks level 6!
- Hero regeneration time has been greatly reduced on all levels
- What is this mysterious creature with big fiery eyes that hides in the shadows?
- Troops can now be dismissed from Army Camps and Clan Castle! (cost not refunded)
- Introducing: the Lava Hound! This faithful flying unit cannot resist chasing after fireworks, and will go straight after the nearest Air Defense!
- Archer Tower level 13 is here!!!
Let us know what you think of these new features to Clash of Clans.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!