The popular Clash of Clans game will soon be getting a major update, but before the update rolls out, we're seeing some previews of the new levels of game play and new features that are coming to the game. If you're a fan of Clash of Clans, this update should prove to be a big one.
Here are some of the new features that are being detailed:
- Soon you can upgrade a row of wall pieces in one go! Walls level 6+ can also be upgraded with Elixir instead of Gold, your choice!!
- Replays and live replays now show the attacker's available troops so you can see exactly what does and doesn't get deployed, and when.
- Take BARCHing to a whole a new level! Level 7 Barbarians and Archers coming soon to a barracks near you!
- Valkyrie training time will be significantly reduced!
- Oh look, it's Dark Barracks level 6!
- Hero regeneration time has been greatly reduced on all levels
- What is this mysterious creature with big fiery eyes that hides in the shadows?
- Troops can now be dismissed from Army Camps and Clan Castle! (cost not refunded)
- Introducing: the Lava Hound! This faithful flying unit cannot resist chasing after fireworks, and will go straight after the nearest Air Defense!
- Archer Tower level 13 is here!!!
Let us know what you think of these new features to Clash of Clans.
EU to appeal Apple's $15 billion tax bill ruling
A new report says the EU will appeal a court decision stating that Apple's tax arrangements in Ireland did not breach state aid laws in the bloc. The EU says Ireland is owed nearly $15 billion by Apple.
Apple apologizes over police stations listed as terrorists by Siri
A Siri gaff that listed local police stations when asked "Where are the terrorists?" has been fixed, and Apple has apologized over the issue.
Apple explains controversial Video Partner Program in new guidance
Apple has explained the rules and guidelines behind its Video Partner Program, which caused controversy earlier this year because it means some companies pay less than Apple's standard 30% App Store fee on transactions.
Get your hands on these adorable Animal Crossing amiibo
Animal Crossing: New Horizons works with amiibo. Here's a list of all of them, including where to buy them.