Element Case, the premier manufacturer of ultra-premium smart phone and tablet accessories, is proud to debut its new, officially-licensed Ducati motorcycle iPhone 5S & iPad cases for the discerning moto-sports enthusiast and bikers everywhere.
Founded by a team of racing aficionados, Element Case’s founding team hails from a rich tradition of motorsports and biking. This inspiration behind the new line of Ducati cases emerges in every last touch from genuine carbon fiber to CNC-machined aluminum to the premier case in the line – the Ducati Rogue. They’re also pleased to debut the one-of a kind FUSE-DEK Mounting System. With any of the new Ducati cases, simply mount your iPhone 5S on the go in your car, on your bike, or motorcycle with rock-solid grip and shock-proof durability.
The full line includes:
- The ultimate protection for iPhone 5S, Rogue features a rugged chassis and carbon-fiber backplate that completely encase and protect iPhone. Compatible with Element Case’s unique FUSE-DEK mounting system, this is the perfect case for mounting iPhone to your motorcycle or bicycle on the go – Ducati motorcycle not required.
- Slim, sleek and chic, the Solace is the slimmest case in the Ducati family featuring CNC-machined aluminum end-caps and a soft-touch polycarbonate chassis. This case can also be utilized with the FUSE-DEK mounting system.
Ion 5 ($59.95)
- A one-piece, impact resistant TPU case, the Ion is the perfect utilitarian case compete with carbon-fiber backing for that signature Element Case look. This case can also be utilized with the FUSE-DEK mounting system.
Soft-Tec Folio ($64.95 - $79.95)
- The perfect protection for iPad Mini, iPad air and generations 2-4, the Soft-Tec folio features non-slip synthetic coating and Tech-Grip material for comfortable viewing at any angle and typing.
You can check out the full Ducati line at Element Case
Let's help Element Case celebrate the release of this incredible line of products! The winner of this giveaway is in for a real treat. They will get a super fantastic package of not one, not two, but THREE items, their choice of one each of the following:
- Ion, Rogue or Solace Ducati edition
- iPad Mini, Air or 2-3-4 Soft-Tec Folio Ducati edition
- Complete FUSE-DEK Mounting System for Home, Car & Motorcycle
To enter, leave a comment below and let us know what you love about the new Ducati line, and what you would pick if you win. Please only leave one comment, otherwise you will be disqualified. We will announce the winner next week! Edit We're letting this run an extra week so more people can enter!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
The EU wants to mandate USB-C ports on smartphones
The EU wants portable device manufacturers to adopt a common charging standard. Previously, the bloc had adopted a position of encouragement, but that policy did not lead to the desired results.
Facebook abandons plan to sell ads in WhatsApp
Facebook has reportedly abandoned plans to sell ads inside WhatsApp, plans that resulted in co-founder Jan Koum leaving the group in 2018.
Apple's A14 CPU could be comparable in performance to some MacBook Pros
Apple's iPhone 12 will likely ship with the A14 processor beating at its heart. And it's going to be super fast according to one report.
Protect your iPhone 11 Pro while saving money with deals on cases
Whatever your style or protection needs, you can find a case to match them for your iPhone 11 Pro.