Cyclemeter, Runmeter, and Walkmeter are a collection of apps that use the iPhone GPS to track your activity while simultaneously providing you with feedback and motivation to go farther.
The upcoming updates for Cyclemeter, Runmeter, and Walkmeter will introduce a new interface that allows you to easily swipe through information making it easy to view data like time, distance, speed, location, elevation, and heart rate even while in the middle of your ride, run, or walk. Each screen is customizable so that you can be sure you are seeing the information that matters to you.
Although there are 3 different apps, each app is essentially the same. So if you purchase Cylcemeter and want to use it for your run, just set the mode of the app to running. Whichever version you purchase is just which activity the app will be preconfigured for.
We got a sneak peak of Cyclemeter version 7.0 while at Macworld 2012.
- $4.99 - App Store link
Cyclemeter turns your iPhone into a powerful GPS-enabled fitness computer, giving you feedback and motivation to go farther, be healthier, and live longer.
- Track - Cyclemeter continually records your time, location, distance, elevation, and speed - years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
- Visualize - See your results on maps, graphs, and a calendar, and organized by routes and activities.
- Hear - Monitor your progress with more than 70 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, and elevation.
- RACE - Compete against your previous workouts along a route, or import and compete against other people's workouts.
- Train - Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets. Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
- Share - Use email, Facebook, Twitter, and dailymile to share Google Maps of your workouts, automatically updated every few minutes.
- Import/Export - Import a route or virtual competitor by simply clicking on a GPX or KML link or file in Mail or Safari. Export complete summaries of your workouts, or detailed CSV, GPX, or KML files for use in maps, graphs, or social fitness sites.
- For cycling, running, walking, skiing, skating and more - Cyclemeter, Runmeter, and Walkmeter and are built from the same core foundation, but come preconfigured for cycling, running, or walking. Each supports all features and activities.
- Improve - Cyclemeter gives you the data that helps you achieve your goals, whether it's to cycle a park or a century, run a mile or a marathon, or walk a block or a march.
Cyclemeter, Runmeter, and Walkmeter are available on the iPhone for $4.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on iMore? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
On Apple and the FBI regarding privacy, from San Bernardino to Pensacola
We compare two of the most high-profile Apple news stories in recent memory.
Apple and Google accused of using market dominance to cripple competition
Sonos, Tile, Basecamp and PopSockets have all testified to a House antitrust committee, stating that big tech firms like Amazon, Apple and Google used their market dominance and bullying business tactics to crush competition.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
Lighting is crucial to photos — get the best shot with these portable LEDs
Shine a light on your phone’s snapshots with these iPhoneography accessories!