If you use Facebook on your iPhone or iPad to message friends and family, there may be times where you need to converse with more than one person on a particular topic. Facebook for iPhone and iPad lets you easily start group conversations, which makes the task easier than maintaining individual ones.
- Launch the Facebook app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad
- In the upper right hand corner, tap on the menu icon in order to bring out the chat sidebar.
- At the top of the list, tap on the Create Group Chat... option.
- Now select the people you'd like to add by searching for their names and tapping on them.
- Once you've added everyone you need to, simply type your message below and hit Send.
- All the recipients will receive it and you'll even be able to name the conversation along the top of the chat window.
Apple adds iPod shuffle (4th gen) and iPod nano (7th gen) to vintage list
Apple has added a couple of iPods to the vintage list and one to the obsolete list.
'South of the Circle,' a narrative adventure, coming soon to Apple Arcade
The game, a "narrative adventure game about memory, survival, and the consequences of not dealing with the past," launches soon.
Apple Card users can see their annual spending with iOS 14.2 beta 2
Apple Card users with iOS 14.2 beta 2 installed have noticed that they can now see their annual spending for the first time.
Automate your home with the best HomeKit smart plugs around
If you're new to home automation, a smart plug is a great first step in building out your connected home with its simple plug and play design. Here's our guide to the best smart plugs for HomeKit that you can buy.