If you use Facebook on your iPhone or iPad to message friends and family, there may be times where you need to converse with more than one person on a particular topic. Facebook for iPhone and iPad lets you easily start group conversations, which makes the task easier than maintaining individual ones.
- Launch the Facebook app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad
- In the upper right hand corner, tap on the menu icon in order to bring out the chat sidebar.
- At the top of the list, tap on the Create Group Chat... option.
- Now select the people you'd like to add by searching for their names and tapping on them.
- Once you've added everyone you need to, simply type your message below and hit Send.
- All the recipients will receive it and you'll even be able to name the conversation along the top of the chat window.
Apple releases iPadOS 13.5.1
Apple has released iPadOS 13.5.1, which fixes some security bugs.
Apple might be giving people a reason to upgrade their 2012 MacBook Pro
Anyone who still uses a 2012 MacBook Pro should probably look to upgrade it sooner rather than later following a report that claims Apple will label it "obsolete" this month.
New report backs up claims that we'll wait until October for iPhone 12
Apple would normally announce its new iPhones in September, but the coronavirus situation seems to have put paid to that. All eyes are now on October instead.
Don't let the OLED screen on your iPhone X break — get a screen protector
If you want to protect your iPhone X, a screen protector is the way to go: Here are the best options you can buy right now.