Apple is offering six free Apple Watch faces in recognition of World AIDS Day and its long-running support for PRODUCT(RED). The free faces are available from the Apple website and work on the best Apple Watches, including the 2021 Apple Watch Series 7.
Recognize World AIDS Day on your wrist
Here are the steps to install these special (PRODUCT)RED Apple Watch faces on your wearable device:
- Go to the special (PRODUCT)RED webpage (opens in new tab) from your iPhone.
- Scroll down to the Apple Watch Faces section.
- Tap Add Apple Watch Face for the unique Apple Watch face you wish to download to your wearable device. The six faces are World Time, Numerals Mono, Gradient, Stripes, Color, and Typograph.
- Choose Allow on the pop-up menu to confirm your selection.
- Select Add to My Faces in the Apple Watch app.
- Repeat the steps to add additional faces. Your new watch faces are stored just like any other in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Make whatever changes you like from the app.
Product Red, also stylized as (PRODUCT)RED, is a licensed brand by the company Red, which seeks to engage the private section in raising awareness and funds to help eliminate HIV/AIDS. Besides Apple, partner companies include Nike, American Express (UK), The Coca-Cola Company, Starbucks, Converse, Electronic Arts, Primark, Head, Buckaroo, Penguin Classics (UK & International), Gap, Armani, FIAT, Hallmark (US), SAP, Beats Electronics, and Supercell.
The Product Red concept was introduced in 2006 by U2's Bono and Bobby Shiver of the One Campaign and DATA. Money raised through Product Red goes to The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
Besides Apple Watch faces, Cupertino offers a growing line-up of PRODUCT(RED) products. These include a special edition iPhone 13, iPhone 12, and iPhone SE (2nd-generation), and iPod touch, including matching cases. In addition, there is also a PRODUCT(RED) Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch bands, Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker, and Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones.
Go for it
The five Apple Watch faces mentioned above go a long way at showing off your support for PRODUCT(RED) on World AIDS Day and the other 365 days a year! Download them today.
Bryan M. Wolfe has written about technology for over a decade on various websites, including TechRadar, AppAdvice, and many more. Before this, he worked in the technology field across different industries, including healthcare and education. He’s currently iMore’s lead on all things Mac and macOS, although he also loves covering iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Bryan enjoys watching his favorite sports teams, traveling, and driving around his teenage daughter to her latest stage show, audition, or school event in his spare time. He also keeps busy walking his black and white cocker spaniel, Izzy, and trying new coffees and liquid grapes.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.