Once you've created a Facebook event it's time to start adding members to it. While it's easy to add people while creating an event, what if you forgot someone and need to go back and add them? Or perhaps it's an open event created by someone else and you want to invite someone. In either scenario, sharing a Facebook with someone on iPhone and iPad is easy, here's how:
How to share or invite someone to a Facebook event from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the More tab in the bottom navigation.
- Tap on the dropdown arrow next to the Apps section in order to expand all.
- Find Events in the Apps list and tap on it.
- Now tap on the event name for the event you'd like to share or invite friends to.
- Tap on the More button in the top navigation under the event banner.
- Now choose Invite Friends. Notice that alternately you can post the event to your wall for everyone to see. This may be a better option if you want to share with lots of people.
- Now chose your friends and tap Done once you're done selecting them.
That's all there is to it. Your friends will receive event invites from you. Note that some events may not have a share option if the creator made them private or doesn't want other people to be able to add members. You should always be able to add members to your own events though.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This Navy Blue iPhone 12 Pro concept shows Midnight Green is so last year
Rumors of a Navy Blue iPhone 12 Pro have circulated a few times and we're right here for it. After watching this concept, you will be as well.
Appeals court dismisses anti-conservative bias lawsuit against Apple
An appeals court has dismissed a lawsuit claiming Apple, Google, Facebook, and Twitter were biased against conservative views.
Apple TV+ lands its biggest film yet
Apple TV+ has landed the right to 'Killers of the Flower Moon', a Martin Scorsese film starring Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Get back on task with these Wunderlist alternatives for iPhone and Mac
Upset Wunderlist is no more? Here are some solutions to get you back on task.