Many are turning to home delivery for their grocery needs. One of the most prominent options is to shop through the Walmart Grocery app or online. Both solutions offer pickup and home delivery, depending on your location. Here's how to order your favorites from your home.
With Walmart's offering, you can place an order online and reserve a no-contact pickup or delivery time. The service is available through the Walmart Grocery app and the web. The company doesn't charge mark-ups or hidden fees, with the prices the same as they are in-store.
Get your shopping done from the comfort and safety of your home
Using the app
To shop using the Walmart Grocery app, follow these instructions:
- Sign in to the Walmart Grocery app or Get started to create an account.
- Add your email and password.
Tap Sign In.
- At the top of the app, select Pickup from from and choose a local store for pickup.
- Tap Select Times to reserve a date and time for pickup.
- If available, you can also select a delivery date and time.
- Use Search to find items to pickup or have delivered.
- On each item, tap Add+ to add to your list.
- Use the - and + to change the quantity.
- Tap the total at the top right to go to check out.
- Select Check Out.
- Choose or add payment method.
- Add card security code, if necessary, tap OK.
Follow additional requirements, if necessary.
Using the website
You can also place an order from the Walmart Grocery website following similar directions.
That's it! Your Walmart order will be delivered or ready for pickup. Happy shopping.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This iOS 14 widget puts Stickies on your iPhone's Home screen
Wouldn't it be cool if you could write something onto a Post-It note and then stick it to your iPhone? No, because it'd fall off. This widget's a much better idea.
Let's talk aesthetic Home screens, Apple Watches, iPhone 12, and more
It's been quite a busy September. We got new Apple Watches, iOS 14 and watchOS 7, new customization trends, and so much more. Let's dive in!
FAQ: TikTok & WeChat ban — why it’s happening and what it means for you
Are TikTok and WeChat really being banned? When does all of this take effect? Will I still be able to use these apps? All this and more answered in our FAQ regarding the latest U.S. orders.
Kid-friendly board games to keep your children entertained
Games can teach kids teamwork, strategy, help with basic math skills, and even give their critical thinking skills a good test. Plus, board games are fun as heck, so here's a list of our favorite games you can play with your kids!