iPad Live: 2011 iPad gift guide
- Our podcast feed: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Show notes
Georgia, Rene, and Seth talk Kindle Fire vs. iPad vs. iPod touch, Apple's new "Love" commercial, gifts for iPad lovers and gifts for geeks, iPad 3 rumors, and setting up Settings shortcuts. This is iPad Live!
Georgia's iPad gift picks
- Choiix Wave Stand for iPad
- Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove HD
- Logitech Speaker Stand for iPad, Apple TV
Rene's iPad gift picks
- Pad & Quill Contega Case - (On Cyber-Monday sale! Hurry!)
- Instacast HD
- Jawbone JAMBOX or from Amazon.com
Seth's iPad gift picks
- Apogee Jam
- Georgia (@GeorgiaTiPb)
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford)
Thanks to the TiPb iPad Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Music Hear me Roar by iPad Live theme song contest winner, DieselJesus!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.