The iPhone SE (2020) is now available to pre-order
What you need to know
- The new iPhone SE is now available to pre-order.
- Prices start at $399!
- You can have it in Black, White or Red, and in 64GB, 128GB or 256GB configurations.
Just two days after the announcement, the iPhone SE is available to pre-order on Apple's website now!
New New New
Everything old is new again.
The iPhone SE (2020) is Apple's latest low-cost iPhone and it's got everything you'd want in a sub-$500 phone in 2020.
From Wednesday's press release:
Right now, the iPhone SE is shipping on April 24, in just one week! Pickup is obviously not available right now, because Apple stores are closed!
If you're in need of some pointers, we've got plenty of information about the new iPhone SE you might want to check out before making the leap!
- Best iPhone SE deals: Save on Apple's newest phone now
- The iPhone SE (2020) is not eligible for the iPhone Upgrade Program
- How to order the iPhone SE (2020) in Canada
- Best iPhone SE (2020) cases in 2020
- What storage size iPhone SE (2020) should you get?
- iPhone SE (2020) vs iPhone XR: What's the Difference (and Should you Upgrade)
- Best iPhone SE (2020) accessories in 2020
- iPhone SE (2020) vs iPhone 8: What's the difference (and should you upgrade)
Get the best of iMore in your inbox, every day!
Stephen Warwick has written about Apple for five years at iMore and previously elsewhere. He covers all of iMore's latest breaking news regarding all of Apple's products and services, both hardware and software. Stephen has interviewed industry experts in a range of fields including finance, litigation, security, and more. He also specializes in curating and reviewing audio hardware and has experience beyond journalism in sound engineering, production, and design.
Before becoming a writer Stephen studied Ancient History at University and also worked at Apple for more than two years. Stephen is also a host on the iMore show, a weekly podcast recorded live that discusses the latest in breaking Apple news, as well as featuring fun trivia about all things Apple. Follow him on Twitter @stephenwarwick9