What you need to know
- Apple is offering a 10% bonus on funds added to your Apple ID.
- The bonus limit is set at $20.00 if you fund the account with $200.00.
- The promotion is running now through December 12, 2019.
Apple is back with a promotion that they have run occasionally in the past, offering customers a 10% bonus when you add funds to your Apple ID. Reported by Macrumors, the promotion is running from now through December 12, 2019, and is available to virtually anyone with an Apple ID.
You'll be able to get the 10% bonus when adding anywhere between $1.00 and $200.00 to your Apple ID account, meaning that the bonus you're able to earn caps out at $20.00. It is also limited to one bonus, which means you need to fund your account with all the money you want a bonus for the first time - you will not be able to keep earning bonuses after the first time you fund the account.
Funds added to your Apple ID can be used to purchase a number of Apple's digital products and services including Apple Music, Apple TV Plus, Apple Arcade, Apple Books, iCloud storage, iTunes movies and TV shows, and more.
If you'd like to take advantage of the promotion, follow the steps below on iPhone, iPad, or iPod:
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Tap on Add Funds to Apple ID.
- Tap on a predefined amount or select Other to enter your own amount.
- Tap Next.
- Confirm payment with Touch ID or Face ID.
If you're on your Mac, follow these steps.
- Open the App Store app.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Click on View Information.
- Click on Add Funds to Apple ID.
- Click on a predefined amount or select Other to enter your own amount.
- Click Next.
- Confirm payment with Touch ID or your Apple ID password.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Let's talk aesthetic Home screens, Apple Watches, iPhone 12, and more
It's been quite a busy September. We got new Apple Watches, iOS 14 and watchOS 7, new customization trends, and so much more. Let's dive in!
FAQ: TikTok & WeChat ban — why it’s happening and what it means for you
Are TikTok and WeChat really being banned? When does all of this take effect? Will I still be able to use these apps? All this and more answered in our FAQ regarding the latest U.S. orders.
Here's everything we know about the iPhone 12 so far
With the iPhone 12 reportedly just weeks away, here's everything we currently know about Apple's next flagship lineup!
Need an extra Nintendo Switch charging cable? Try these out!
If you need some extra cables for your Nintendo Switch, make sure the cables you get are high quality. These USB-C cables are our favorites.