If you want to become a master of Infinity Blade II, its developers have shared a number of great tips to get you on your way. Infinity Blade II is the sequel to the hugely successful original infinity Blade and it makes full use of the iPhone and iPad’s gaming capabilities to deliver stunning visuals and game play. There are a total of sixteen tips which we have listed below.
- Parry an enemy weapon by either swiping in the same direction as the enemy weapon strike or by swiping in the opposite direction.
- Pay attention to gem modifiers and equip them to get more gems or more gold.
- Save super moves and magic for the battles when you are really going to need them.
- Equip a Gold+ gem to earn more money quickly.
- Use a Health Regen potion before a difficult Titan to constantly heal throughout the battle.
- Keep an eye out for hidden keys. They are small and difficult to see, but they can open great treasures.
- When playing the Heavy class, doing a successful parry will also give you a block charge back.
- A successful parry will open up a Titan to more combo hits than a dodge or block.
- Perfect blocks prevent elemental damage from a Titan attack even if you don’t have the right elemental defense; it also reduces the block damage.
- Perfect parries increase the hit window on a Titan.
- To maximize damage with Heavy weapons make sure you plan to do the combo hit at the natural end of the hit window, as the slash attack always ends the hit window.
- To pull off an ultra combo with dual weapons you need to do left/right/up (or some rotated version) attacks when you are in the combo hit mode.
- Titans will tend to have the same elemental attack as each other during a Rebirth, equipping the right gems/equipment to defend against them is worth it.
- Titans are weak to the opposite elemental of their attack. If a Titan has a fire attack he will take double damage from ice elemental and ice magic.
- Using dual weapons allows you to do multiple combos, one after the other.
- Learn which moves cannot be blocked or parried, then dodge these moves.
That is the full list, some are more obvious than others but give them try and hopefully you will soon get to master the game. Infinity Blade II is a universal binary and is availabe for $6.99.
It is compatible with the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.
Source: Epic Games
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Get the Aviary Twitter app for just $1.99, today only!
You haven't lived until you've used a third-party Twitter app like Aviary. You want to live, don't you?
Apple's Black Friday iPhone SE sale essentially makes the price $290
The iPhone SE is already an incredible price, even without any discounts, but with Apple's Black Friday sale, you can get one for a song.
Which AirPods should you buy on Black Friday?
Thinking of buying AirPods for Black Friday but can't decide which ones you should get? I've got some advice that should help you decide.
Here are the best Nintendo Switch games for sports fans
The Nintendo Switch has gathered an array of excellent sports titles. Here are the best ones out now!