What you need to know
- Nintendo is running a Skyward Sword sweepstakes via My Nintendo.
- Ten winners will receive a prize pack of Skyward Sword-related merchandise.
- The sweepstakes will run until August 1, 2021.
Nintendo is offering a sweepstakes through the My Nintendo rewards program. The sweepstakes is themed around The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and offers quite a few valuable Zelda merchandise items for fans of the franchise around the world.
Interested persons can enter for the chance to win a prize pack featuring four items:
- An acrylic panel featuring Skyward Sword artwork
- A PowerA Enhances Wireless Controller sporting a black and golden Hylian Crest design
- A Nintendo Store online exclusive The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword t-shirt showing Link atop a Loftwing
- A hard cover copy of The Legend of Zelda Enclyclopedia, with 320 pages of information on items, characters and enemies throughout the entire The Legend of Zelda series
Persons 13 years and older can enter via the My Nintendo website where up to three entries can be made at 10 Platinum coins each. Entrants must be legal residents in the United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) and must submit their entries by 11:59 p.m. on August 1, 2021.
What items are you most looking forward to? Have you snagged yourself a pre-order for Skyward Sword and the Zelda Loftwing amiibo yet? Let us know in the comments!
Praise the Goddess
The Master Sword's origins
Long before the existence of Hyrule, people lived among the clouds and rode Loftwing birds through the skies. Dive down through the clouds and explore the land below. There's a princess to save, an evil enemy to defeat, and plenty of quirky characters to make things interesting along the way.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Nadine is a freelance writer for iMore with a specialty in all things Nintendo, often working on news, guides, reviews, and editorials. She's been a huge Nintendo fan ever since she got to pet her very own Nintendog, and enjoys looking at Nintendo's place in the video game industry. Writing is her passion, but she mostly does it so that she can pay off her ever-growing debt to Tom Nook. Her favorite genres are simulation games, rhythm games, visual novels, and platformers. You can find her at @stopthenadness on Twitter, where she'll more than likely be reposting cute Animal Crossing content.