What you need to know
- Nintendo is running a Skyward Sword sweepstakes via My Nintendo.
- Ten winners will receive a prize pack of Skyward Sword-related merchandise.
- The sweepstakes will run until August 1, 2021.
Nintendo is offering a sweepstakes through the My Nintendo rewards program. The sweepstakes is themed around The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and offers quite a few valuable Zelda merchandise items for fans of the franchise around the world.
Interested persons can enter for the chance to win a prize pack featuring four items:
- An acrylic panel featuring Skyward Sword artwork
- A PowerA Enhances Wireless Controller sporting a black and golden Hylian Crest design
- A Nintendo Store online exclusive The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword t-shirt showing Link atop a Loftwing
- A hard cover copy of The Legend of Zelda Enclyclopedia, with 320 pages of information on items, characters and enemies throughout the entire The Legend of Zelda series
Persons 13 years and older can enter via the My Nintendo website where up to three entries can be made at 10 Platinum coins each. Entrants must be legal residents in the United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) and must submit their entries by 11:59 p.m. on August 1, 2021.
What items are you most looking forward to? Have you snagged yourself a pre-order for Skyward Sword and the Zelda Loftwing amiibo yet? Let us know in the comments!
Praise the Goddess
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
The Master Sword's origins
Long before the existence of Hyrule, people lived among the clouds and rode Loftwing birds through the skies. Dive down through the clouds and explore the land below. There's a princess to save, an evil enemy to defeat, and plenty of quirky characters to make things interesting along the way.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.