Progression, guitar tab editor for iPad, now available
Progression is a guitar tab editor for your iPad that gives you the convenience of an easy-to-use guitar tab creation tool right at your fingertips. It is loaded with features and functions such as vibrato, slides, string bending, hammer-ons, pull-offs, whammy-bar, bass slap, effects, mutes, and harmonics.
- Enter, edit, and playback tab, notation, or both
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, and Bass Guitar samples included (add additional instruments such as Classical Guitar, Acoustic Fingerstyle Guitar, Mandolin, and Banjo)
- Search for tabs online
- Open NOTION files
- Open Guitar Pro files (versions 3-5)
- Clean and intuitive user interface
- Interactive 24-fret guitar fretboard for fast entry
- Quick and simple selection palette
- Distortion and reverb effects
- Full audio mixer
- Convenient file sharing
- Full-range of guitar functions and articulations including: bends, vibrato, slides, hammer on, pull off, mutes, whammy bar techniques, bass slap, harmonics, and more…
- Drag and drop cursor option
- Insert text
- Quick “Undo” and “Redo” functions
- Chord and melody modes
- Easy delete and erase capabilities
- Help Files
- Enter and edit title and composer information
- In-App Purchases to add more instruments and gear
- Free scales and exercises included
If you pick this one up, let us know what you think! Check out the screenshots after the break.
[$4.99, with in-app purchases - iTunes link (opens in new tab)]
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Former app and photography editor at iMore, Leanna has since moved on to other endeavors. Mother, wife, mathamagician, even though she no longer writes for iMore you can still follow her on Twitter @llofte.
wow this is really nice
I love this app!
there is a reason to own an ipod now