Reeder, a popular RSS reading app for iPhone, has moved on up to version 3 with its latest update, bringing along a number of notable improvements. Included in the latest release is support for Split View in iOS 9, 3D Touch for previewing articles, an updated UI, and much more. Here's the full breakdown:
- Instapaper as a sync service
- Safari View Controller for in-app browsing
- iOS 9 split view support
- 3D Touch support for article previewing in the article list
- Support for iPad Pro
- List font size options
- Font options for the article viewer
- Updated UI
- Unread and starred counts for smart folders
- Hide smart folders in unread/starred view if there are no unread/starred items
- New "Archive" folder in "All items" view mode which only shows read items (no unread or starred)
Overall, version 3.0 definitely seems like it's a big improvement for fans of the app. If you'd like to check out the latest update, or try Reeder for the first time, you can hit up the App Store link below to get started.
- $4.99 - Download Now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
SENA Wallet Book Case beautifully protects your iPhone and valuables
This gorgeous case holds your iPhone as well as up to three cards plus cash securely.
'App Store Confidential' is in number one spot on Amazon thanks to Apple
The controversial "App Store Confidential" book is now the number one bestseller on Amazon. All because Apple is trying to get it banned.
AirPods Pro Lite rumors just won't go away with mid-2020 launch suggested
If AirPods and AirPods Pro aren't right for you, what about AirPods Pro Lite? A new report suggests a mid-2020 launch window.
Want to get rolling? Here are the best fitness trackers for cyclists
Track every rotation of your ride with these fitness trackers designed specifically for cyclists.