What you need to know
- A new report says Apple's new HomePod mini colors will launch next week.
- The report says that they could launch on November 1.
- Apple announced the new colors at its "Unleashed" event.
Apple's new colors for the HomePod mini could launch as soon as next week.
According to a new report from AppleTrack, the new HomePod mini colors could officially launch on November 1. While Apple only said they will be available in November, the outlet says that sources are telling them the new Blue, Orange, and Yellow colors will launch next Monday.
The final products announced at Apple's October 'Unleashed' event will release next week, according to people familiar with the matter.
- New Blue, Orange and Yellow color options for HomePod mini will be available for order as soon as Monday, the people said
- The fresh colors that were announced alongside third-generation AirPods and redesigned MacBook Pro models earlier this month join the existing lineup of Space Gray and White
Our take: While Apple has confirmed the new colors will launch in November, they haven't provided an official date. We're hearing November 1.
Apple announced the addition of the three new colors at its "Unleashed" event earlier this month. The new colors will join the existing Black and White options that the company has been selling since the launch of its small smart speaker.
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.