Scosche's MagicMount Fresche air freshening car mount is now available
What you need to know
- The Scosche MagicMount Fresche was announced during CES.
- The car mount keeps your phone safe and your car fresh.
- It costs from $19.99 to $29.99.
After announcing it at CES last month, Scosche has just made its MagicMount Fresche available for order. Depending on which mounting mechanism you want you'll pay from $19.99 to $29.99 to get your hands on one.
The name probably already makes it obvious what to expect from this car mount, but to be clear it's a combination device that not only holds your phone but also freshens your car as well. You can buy refills – priced at $9.99 – to suit your mood and there's even a Qi-compatible version in the works as well. I'm told we can expect that to arrive "soon."
- Four Choices of Mount Types: The FreeFlow Magnetic, Magnetic, FreeFlow Universal Grip and Universal Grip Vent Mounts securely hold smartphones with 360-degree adjustable heads for unlimited viewing options
- Eight Fresche Scents: Freshen the air with a variety of scents including New Car, Leather, Peppermint, Vanilla, Lemon, Cherry, Tropical and Pine that last up to 30 days
- Patent Pending FreeFlow™ Design: FreeFlow vents feature an open design that let's air flow through while the Swing-Arm mount have an articulating swing-arm to move your phone away from the vent.
Sounds pretty cool, right?
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.