New T-Mobile customers will be able to get AppleCare protection for their iPhone or iPad through the carrier's Premium Device Protection program.
T-Mobile has announced that it will start offering AppleCare device coverage for customers who purchase iPhones and iPad for its network. Apple's extended warranty program is being offered as a part of T-Mobile's existing Premium Device Protection at no additional cost. In addition to new customers, AppleCare services will also be available to those who purchased their device recently.
So what can you expect from the inclusion of AppleCare in your T-Mobile protection plan? Here's what T-Mobile says:
- 24/7 priority access to AppleCare's award-winning technical support via chat or phone
- Low service fees such as $29 for iPhone screen damage
- $0 for battery service
- Apple-certified repair or replacement at Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Providers
- Software support for iOS, iCloud, and Apple-branded iOS apps
- Hardware repairs and service backed by Apple
AppleCare protection is available for T-Mobile customers now.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.