What you need to know
- T-Mobile has refreshed its Connect prepay plans.
- A new $10 per month plan includes 1GB of 5G data.
- The new $35 per month plan includes 12GB of 5G data.
T-Mobile has refreshed its Connect prepaid plans and added a new tier that is the company's "lowest price smartphone plan ever" at just $10 per month.
While the entire lineup of Connect plans has been updated, it's the addition of that $10 per month plan that will understandably capture the eye. For your $10 you'll get 1,000 minutes of talk time, 1,000 text messages, and 1GB of data each month. That data is 5G as well, so keep in mind that a single speed test will probably blow right through that cap. That being said, these could be some of the best iPhone plans out there for those who want a prepay connection
T-Mobile announced the plans via press release with Connect plans now ranging from $10 to $35 per month.
- $10 per month plus tax, the lowest price smartphone plan ever from the Un-carrier, that includes 1000 minutes of talk, 1000 texts and 1GB of high-speed smartphone data.
- $15 per month plus tax for unlimited talk and text, plus 3GB of high-speed smartphone data.
- $25 per month plus tax for unlimited talk and text, plus 6GB of high-speed smartphone data.
- $35 per month plus tax, for unlimited talk, text and 12 GB of high-speed smartphone data.
One thing to note, as pointed out by The Verge, is that none of those prices include local tax so you're probably going to be paying a little bit more for your coverage.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.