TimeSpan, by Partixel, is a productivity app for iPhone and iPad that allows you to keep track of important dates with countdowns.
Never again a sleepless night due to a forgotten milestone.
TimeSpan is a minimalist app that makes it easy and simple to manage all your milestones, deadlines and due dates just on your iPhone.
- Beautiful & elegant user interface - TimeSpan has a beautiful styling to the last pixel. Everything has been designed with incredible attention to detail.
- Intuitive & clean workflow - The workflow is completely self-explanatory. There are no unnecessary paths and everything behaves as expected.
- Repeating Timespans - There are enough events that occur again and again, which should be managed in TimeSpan too. So that no more birthday or wedding anniversary is forgotten.
- Remaining days badge - If you want, the remaining time of one event will be displayed as badge on the app icon. You always keep a very important date in sight, directly on your Springboard.
- Notifications - The program can remind you of every event. Even if TimeSpan is not being started. You can choose between various options when configuring the reminder.
- Universal - Use the same application on your iPad without additional cost. And enjoy all the advantages of a native iPad App.
- Speed - Everything is ready designed for fast operation. Nothing will impede you. Creating and editing a TimeSpan is done in no time.
- Localization - TimeSpan speaks English, German, French, Spanish. If you want to help with a missing language, just contact us.
- Full landscape support - The entire app is also usable in landscape mode. So you can always use TimeSpan in your current most comfortable position.
I've played around with TimeSpan and I really like the UI. I love that it not only helps you keep manage important dates, but displays them as a countdown bar so that you have a way to visually see how close or far away a date is.
TimeSpan is available on the iPhone and iPad for $0.99. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple's 'High Desert' will star Patricia Arquette, directed by Ben Stiller
The new comedy series follows the story of Peggy, a former addict who decides to become a private investigator after her mother dies.
CEO of UK smartphone carrier EE tells employees a 5G iPhone is 'days away'
Marc Allera, CEO of EE, says that a 5G iPhone is "just days away" in a new video shared with the carrier's employees.
Czech girl tips off authorities to malicious apps on iOS and Android
Malicious apps on both iOS and Android reportedly clocked 2.4 million downloads and over $500,000 in revenue. The apps bombarded users with intrusive ads and even hid their icons to prevent users from uninstalling them.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.