TimeSpan, by Partixel, is a productivity app for iPhone and iPad that allows you to keep track of important dates with countdowns.
Never again a sleepless night due to a forgotten milestone.
TimeSpan is a minimalist app that makes it easy and simple to manage all your milestones, deadlines and due dates just on your iPhone.
- Beautiful & elegant user interface - TimeSpan has a beautiful styling to the last pixel. Everything has been designed with incredible attention to detail.
- Intuitive & clean workflow - The workflow is completely self-explanatory. There are no unnecessary paths and everything behaves as expected.
- Repeating Timespans - There are enough events that occur again and again, which should be managed in TimeSpan too. So that no more birthday or wedding anniversary is forgotten.
- Remaining days badge - If you want, the remaining time of one event will be displayed as badge on the app icon. You always keep a very important date in sight, directly on your Springboard.
- Notifications - The program can remind you of every event. Even if TimeSpan is not being started. You can choose between various options when configuring the reminder.
- Universal - Use the same application on your iPad without additional cost. And enjoy all the advantages of a native iPad App.
- Speed - Everything is ready designed for fast operation. Nothing will impede you. Creating and editing a TimeSpan is done in no time.
- Localization - TimeSpan speaks English, German, French, Spanish. If you want to help with a missing language, just contact us.
- Full landscape support - The entire app is also usable in landscape mode. So you can always use TimeSpan in your current most comfortable position.
I've played around with TimeSpan and I really like the UI. I love that it not only helps you keep manage important dates, but displays them as a countdown bar so that you have a way to visually see how close or far away a date is.
TimeSpan is available on the iPhone and iPad for $0.99. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This Navy Blue iPhone 12 Pro concept shows Midnight Green is so last year
Rumors of a Navy Blue iPhone 12 Pro have circulated a few times and we're right here for it. After watching this concept, you will be as well.
Appeals court dismisses anti-conservative bias lawsuit against Apple
An appeals court has dismissed a lawsuit claiming Apple, Google, Facebook, and Twitter were biased against conservative views.
Apple TV+ lands its biggest film yet
Apple TV+ has landed the right to 'Killers of the Flower Moon', a Martin Scorsese film starring Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.