TouchBase Calendar is a 1-Touch SMS, Calling & Maps for your iPhone Calendar. It syncs with the built-in Calendar, so you can continue to use it has your main calendar. What TouchBase does, is make it easy to send a text to the person you're meeting, or get directions to where you're going, or push back your meeting by 15 minutes - with one touch.
I've played around with TouchBase Calendar a bit and it's pretty cool. I tend to always be running late to where ever I'm going, so being able to quickly send a text to the person I'm supposed to be meeting with is really nice.
TouchBase Calendar painlessly syncs with your calendar to give you 1-touch communication and mapping capabilities on-the-go. Running a bit behind? Send an "I'm running 10 minutes late" SMS or email with 1 touch. Need to know where to go? Get intelligent directions to your events with a single touch.
Finally, a smart calendar for your smartphone!
- Stop sweating tedious calendar entry! Whether you create your event on your computer or your iPhone calendar app, we’ll do the hard work of figuring out who it’s with and where it is. (e.g. Lunch with Alex J. at Fado Pub is enough for us!)
- At your meeting location? With 1-touch, let your meeting guests know that you’ve arrived.
- Running late? TouchBase lets you alert folks that you’re running late by 5, 10, or 20+ minutes.
- Need to call? We automagically match your meeting guests to matching contacts in your address book for 1-touch dialing.
- Don’t know where to go? Our maps tab gives you 1-touch links to maps (or map searches) for your destination.
The good folks at Tomo have given us 5 promo codes to give away to our readers! For a chance to win, just leave a comment below telling us, on average, how many calendar events you have per day.
TouchBase Calendar is available on the iPhone for $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.