How to create rich HTML email signatures on your iPhone and iPad
If you've got an iPhone and iPad, you most likely have all your e-mail accounts linked to it. Not only can you create multiple email signatures for each account, you can also add HTML links such as links to a website or email address. This is a great way to give people you email access to the content that matters most.
Not sure how? Follow along and we'll help.
Most people already have email and webpage links in the desktop version of their email clients. There's actually an easy way to transfer your existing signatures right to your iPhone and iPad.
- Send yourself an email message from your computer or device that already has HTML signatures set up on it. It can be just a blank email with your signature.
- Open that email on your iPhone or iPad.
- Press and hold down on the signature in order to bring up the selection tool. Move the anchors so you have the entire signature highlighted.
- Tap on Copy.
- Now press the Home button to return to your Home screen.
- Launch the Settings app from your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Scroll down and tap on Signature.
- Find the name of the account you'd like to change and tap on the screen in that text box once to bring up the paste menu and tap on paste.
- Your new signature will now be complete with HTML links. Anyone who clicks on a link to a website or email address will automatically be routed to website or new message automatically.