How to manually add your credit card to iCloud Keychain for OS X Mavericks
If you're using iCloud Keychain in order to store your passwords, you can also use it to store your credit card information and sync it across all your iPhone, iPads, and Macs. Any time you pay with a credit card on your Mac, iCloud Keychain will offer to save it. However, you can also add a card manually any time it's convenient. That can save you a mad dash to your wallet in the middle of the night.
How to manually save your credit cards to iCloud Keychain on OS X Mavericks
- Launch Safari from the desktop of your Mac running OS X Mavericks.
- In the top left menu bar, click on Safari and then click on Preferences.
- In the top menu, click on AutoFill.
- Next to credit cards, click on Edit...
- Now click on Add in the bottom left hand corner.
- Type in your card information and then click Done in the lower right hand corner.
That's all there is to it. iCloud Keychain will then sync your card information between all your OS X Mavericks and iOS 7 devices.
How to get more help with iCloud Keychain
If you have specific questions about iOS 7 or OS X Mavericks in general, check out our iOS 7 help and discussion forum or OS X Mavericks help and discussion forum. For more on Safari in specific, check out our ultimate guide:
- How to enable (or disable) iCloud Keychain on iOS 7
- How to generate a password with iCloud Keychain on iOS 7
- How to access and view your iCloud Keychain passwords on iOS 7
- How to force websites to save passwords to iCloud Keychain on iOS 7
- How to delete saved passwords from iCloud Keychain in iOS 7
- How to force websites to save passwords to iCloud Keychain in OS X Mavericks
- How to manually add your credit card to iCloud Keychain for OS X Mavericks