How to use the Shared Links in iOS 7 Safari
Shared Links are new to iOS 7. With them, you can see a list of all the links shared by everyone you follow on Twitter, all in one convenient place inside Safari. Think of it as a Reading List populated by people you find interesting. It's a great place to go if you have time and are looking for something serendipitous to read, but you have to know where to look if you want to find it.
How to access and use Shared Links in iOS 7 Safari
- Launch the Safari app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad running iOS 7.
- Tap on the Bookmark icon in the bottom navigation of Safari.
- Now tap on the @ icon in the top navigation bar.
- Here are all the links being shared by your Twitter feed. Tap on any one of them to launch the link.
That's all there is to it. Shared Links is one easy to use place to manage all your links. Currently Twitter is the only kind of link supported but we'd imagine over time we may see Apple expand the service to others as well. You can also use Shared Links in Safari for OS X Mavericks, so make sure you check that out as well!
Note: If you don't see anything under Shared Links, go into Settings > Twitter and make sure you're signed in.
How to get more help with iOS 7 Safari
- How to find web pages, bookmarks, history, and 'on this page' with smart search in iOS 7 Safari
- How to use private browsing in iOS 7 Safari
- How to quickly close all iOS 7 Safari tabs in just a few taps
- How to access iCloud Tabs in iOS 7 Safari for iPhone
- How to set up and use Reading Lists in iOS 7 Safari
- How to use the Shared Links in iOS 7 Safari
- How to block adult websites and other pages from iOS 7 Safari
- How to block cookies and stop websites from tracking you in iOS 7 Safari
- How to clear history and cookies in iOS 7 Safari
- How to clear stored website data in iOS 7 Safari