Review is like app or game coverage but for movie series, television shows, comic books, and other geeky entertainment. It's great stuff you can watch and enjoy on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV! On this week's episode Don, Matt, Guy, and Rene talk The Terminator. It's a post-apocalyptic trip through the original and T2, with a dash of T3, T4, and Sarah Connor Chronicles thrown in for good measure. So how does James Cameron's genre-defining 80s flick hold up today? We absolutely, positively will not stop until we've talked it to death!
- The Terminator: iTunes | Amazon | Google Play | Xbox Video
- T2: Judgement Day: iTunes | Amazon | Google Play | Xbox Video
- T3: Rise of the Machines: iTunes | Amazon | Google Play | Xbox Video
- T4: Salvation: iTunes | Amazon | Google Play | Xbox Video
- The Terminator on Wikipedia
- The Terminator Wiki
- The Terminator deleted scenes
- The Terminator scripts and treatments
- The Terminator: How it should end
- Don Melton of DonMelton.com
- Matt Drance of Apple Outsider
- Guy English of Kickingbear
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
Leave a comment or yell at us via the Twitter accounts above. Loudly.