Each week, the App Store highlights some of the best new and updated apps. This week, check out Storehouse 2, play HoPiKo, and get great games for the iPhone 6s.
This week marks the arrival of the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, and Apple has highlighted some of the best new apps to get you started with your new iPhone. We start this week with Storehouse, an app that lets you make stories out of your photos, which also happened to get redesigned in an update to version 2 this week. There's also Citymapper, which helps you navigate the hustle and bustle of the city. If you're looking to step up your learning game, Khan Academy can help you brush up on a variety of topics. Finally, there's Lifesum, which helps you stay on track with eating choices and workout plans.
- Storehouse - Free - Download Now
- Citymapper - Free - Download Now
- Khan Academy - Free - Download Now
- Lifesum - Free - Download Now
There are a number of new and interesting games this week, starting with "speed run platformer" HoPiKo. You can also get your football on with FIFA 16 Ultimate Team. Racing fans can check out Racine CC. Disney fans can check out Disney Infinity: Toy Box 3.0, and puzzle fans can work their way through GastroBots.
- HoPiKo - $3.99 - Download Now
- FIFA 16 Ultimate Team - Free - Download Now
- Disney Infinity: Toy Box 3.0 - Free - Download Now
- GastroBots - Free - Download Now
Finally, this week brings a collection of several games for the iPhone 6s. Apple has highlighted a large number of games that will go great with your new iPhone once it arrives on September 25, and here are just some to get you started.
- AG Drive - $3.99 - Download Now
- Vainglory - Free - Download Now
- Monument Valley - $3.99 - Download Now
- Lara Croft GO - $4.99 - Download Now
- Transistor - $9.99 - Download Now
- Leo's Fortune - $4.99 - Download Now
Check back next week for more new apps and games from the App Store, and remember to check out this week's Free App of the Week.