What you need to know
- There's a $400 Mac Pro leather saddle.
- It's $400.
- And it's a leather saddle. For your Mac Pro.
Just when you thought Apple's $400 Mac Pro wheels were as mental as things could get, someone went out and made a Mac Pro Gear Saddle. And yes, that's exactly as ludicrous as it sounds.
Backing up a bit, here's what a Mac Pro Gear Saddle is. Beyond $400-worth of madness.
- Crafted from premium, full-grain saddle leather.
- Includes a removable Gear Pouch (Medium) for additional storage.
- Drapes over the steel and aluminum frame of Apple's Mac Pro without blocking the handle or On/Off switch.
- The two thick leather straps that go over the top of the Mac pro are lined with rubber grips to steady the saddle.
- Both sides have seven pockets in four different sizes to hold various-sized tech gear.
- Bottom pocket holds the Medium Gear Pouch and other horizontal gear.
- Snap-on closure secures the bottom side pocket.
So yes, this is a saddle for your Mac Pro and you put stuff in it. Why? I'm not really sure, but I must admit it looks pretty good. In an appreciation of cool leather products kind of way. But definitely not in any kind of way that involves handing over $400 for one.
Consumers spent $17 billion through the App Store in Q2 of 2020
According to a new report from App Annie, app usage and spending on the App Store has hit on all time high in the second quarter of 2020.
You can now use your GoPro Hero8 as a webcam on your Mac
Sick of dealing with the average-at-best camera in your Mac? No problem, GoPro has now released beta software that lets you use your Hero8 camera instead.
Apple's Back to School promo is now live in Europe, Asia, and more
Following its launch in the United States, the Apple Back to School promotion is now live in Europe, Asia, Mexico, and the Middle East with AirPods on offer.
Protect and spruce up your AirPods Pro with these fantastic cases
How much do you love your AirPods Pro? Make sure to keep the charging case safe with these cool cases!