What you need to know
- There's a $400 Mac Pro leather saddle.
- It's $400.
- And it's a leather saddle. For your Mac Pro.
Just when you thought Apple's $400 Mac Pro wheels were as mental as things could get, someone went out and made a Mac Pro Gear Saddle. And yes, that's exactly as ludicrous as it sounds.
Backing up a bit, here's what a Mac Pro Gear Saddle is. Beyond $400-worth of madness.
- Crafted from premium, full-grain saddle leather.
- Includes a removable Gear Pouch (Medium) for additional storage.
- Drapes over the steel and aluminum frame of Apple's Mac Pro without blocking the handle or On/Off switch.
- The two thick leather straps that go over the top of the Mac pro are lined with rubber grips to steady the saddle.
- Both sides have seven pockets in four different sizes to hold various-sized tech gear.
- Bottom pocket holds the Medium Gear Pouch and other horizontal gear.
- Snap-on closure secures the bottom side pocket.
So yes, this is a saddle for your Mac Pro and you put stuff in it. Why? I'm not really sure, but I must admit it looks pretty good. In an appreciation of cool leather products kind of way. But definitely not in any kind of way that involves handing over $400 for one.
European consumer group demands compensation from Apple over batterygate
A consumer association is demanding compensation from Apple over claims it slowed down user's iPhones.
iPhone 12's 'high-end' camera production 4-6 weeks behind schedule
Estimates suggest production is currently 4-6 weeks behind.
Analyst claims Apple has a 10-year lead in wearables, and that's being kind
Apple analyst Neil Cybart has a new, lengthy post up touting Apple's wearables market amongst other things.
Get the perfect cup of tea with these strainers and infusers
There's nothing like fresh hot tea to warm you in the winter or iced tea to cool you off in the summer. Brew your own loose leaf tea with one of these tea strainers or infusers.