What you need to know
- Apple Music is holding a Up Next Live concert series in select Apple stores throughout the summer.
- The concert series is being headlined by artists Bad Bunny and Khalid.
- Tickets are open to the public.
Apple is holding seven special concerts (opens in new tab) this summer as part of its Apple Music "Up Next Live" concert series. The concerts will be held at seven different Apple stores around the world will feature prominent music artists like Khalid and Bad Bunny.
Here's what Apple had to say on the concert series:
Here's how the concerts break out concerning their headliner, location and date:
- Bad Bunny - Apple Piazza Liberty in Milan, Italy - July 9
- Jessie Reyez - Apple Union Square in San Francisco, California - July 19
- King Princess - Apple Williamsburg in Brooklyn, New York - July 25
- Lewis Capaldi - Apple Champs-Élysées in Paris, Fance - July 31
- Daniel Caesar - Apple Convent Garde in London, England - August 9
- Ashley McBryde - Apple Michigan Ave in Chicago, Illinois - August 16
- Khalid - Apple Carnegie Library in Washington D.C. - August 23
The concert series will run throughout the summer with Khalid serving as the closing act on August 23. Apple is opening up the concert to the public, you just have to apply to tickets (opens in new tab) through the concert page. Applicants must be 16 years or older.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.