What you need to know
- Apple has added the new MacBook Pro to its Certified Refurbished store.
- Customers can save as much as $350 by choosing to buy a refurbished laptop.
You can now grab some decent savings on the M1 Pro and M1 Max MacBook Pro directly from Apple itself.
Apple is now selling the latest 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro models on its Certified Refurbished store, the company's store that contains used Apple products that have been meticulously refurbished and sold in like-new condition.
There are a number of model, color, and storage options on the store now but here are some examples:
- Refurbished 14-inch MacBook Pro Apple M1 Pro Chip with 8‑Core CPU and 14‑Core GPU - Space Gray: $1,799.00 (Was $1,999.00, Save $200.00)
- Refurbished 16-inch MacBook Pro Apple M1 Pro Chip with 10‑Core CPU and 16‑Core GPU - Silver: $2,429.00 (Was $2,699.00, Save $270.00)
- Refurbished 16-inch MacBook Pro Apple M1 Max Chip with 10‑Core CPU and 32‑Core GPU - Space Gray: $3,149.00 (Was $3,499.00, Save $350.00)
Apple's refurbished products are available to order now, with shipping times as soon as two days with express shipping. if you don't want to pay $8.00 for express shipping, regular shipping is also available for free. You can also choose your local Apple Store as the place for pickup.
Customers who take advantage of Apple's Certified Refurbished program get a "like new" device with AppleCare with savings of up to 15% on the purchase.
If you want to find some things to spend that savings on, check out our list of the Best USB-C hubs for MacBook Pro 2022.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.