What you need to know
- Apple One is now available to people around the world.
- The subscription bundle has three tiers available.
- People will save money compared with subscribing separately.
The new bundle will include various services including Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud, and Apple Fitness+ all under one roof. Although the last one isn't available yet just yet.
Signing up for the Apple One bundle is as simple as you might expect, once you've decided which one you're looking for.
The three tiers go something like this:
- Individual includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage for $14.95 per month. Savings: around $6/month.
- Family includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage for $19.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members. Savings: around $8/month.
- Premier, where available, includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and 2TB of iCloud storage for $29.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members. Savings: $25/month. If you're an individual, you're still save $20/month here.
So how do you sign up?
- Open the App Store on iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your profile picture in the top-right corner.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the banner advertising Apple One.
Pretty simple, right?
Apple even seems to have things figured out for those people whose Apple ID for App Store payments differs from the one associated with their iCloud storage, too.
Apple's Black Friday iPhone SE sale essentially makes the price $290
The iPhone SE is already an incredible price, even without any discounts, but with Apple's Black Friday sale, you can get one for a song.
Which AirPods should you buy on Black Friday?
Thinking of buying AirPods for Black Friday but can't decide which ones you should get? I've got some advice that should help you decide.
These Nintendo Switch bundles are bound to go fast — Get them at $299 now!
The Nintendo Switch is finally back in stock for its regular retail price of $299. Do not miss your chance to get one right now. The Switch sells out fast and is rarely in stock. You won't regret it.
Need a clicker for your Apple TV? Here are the best
Whether you hate the Siri Remote, lost your old one, or just scouting out the market, here are our favorite remotes to control your Apple TV.