Apple's offering exclusive Apple Pay deals for spring
Today Apple announced in a promotional email and on the company's website that it has partnered with multiple companies to give you exclusive springtime deals when you pay with Apple Pay.
According to the announcement, if you use Apple Pay at participating online retailers between April 5 and April 18, you'll get discounts and special offers galore on products like household staples, patio furniture, shoes, clothing, and even travel bookings and car rentals (so you can start preparing for that much-needed summer vacation and refresh your warm-weather wardrobe, all while saving big). Here are the listed deals:
- Adidas - 15% off all Apple Pay purchases
- Boxed - 20% off your first purchase of $60 or more
- GOAT - Up to 30% off the exclusive Springtime Sneakers collection
- hayneedle.com - 10% off all Apple Pay purchases
- Headout - 15% off all Apple Pay bookings
- Hotwire - $15 off $100 Hot Rate Hotels bookings
- Jet - 10% off Patio and Garden purchases (max discount $15)
- Saks Fifth Avenue - Free 2-Day rush shipping on all Apple Pay purchases
- Spring - $25 off your purchase of $75 or more
- Turo - $25 off all Apple Pay bookings
Note that these special offers are unfortunately only available to customers in the US.
If you'd like to take advantage of these deals but have yet to set up Apple Pay, check out How to use Apple Pay: The Ultimate Guide.
What are you going to splurge on this spring? Share in the comments!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Tory Foulk is a writer at Mobile Nations. She lives at the intersection of technology and sorcery and enjoys radio, bees, and houses in small towns. When she isn't working on articles, you'll likely find her listening to her favorite podcasts in a carefully curated blanket nest. You can follow her on Twitter at @tsfoulk.