What you need to know
- Some great apps from some amazing developers are available at big discounts right now.
- Apps include DEVONthink, Scrivener, BBEdit, and more.
There are some amazing apps from amazing developers out there and some of them have joined together to offer huge discounts on a collection of apps. Some discounts are 25%, others are $25. But they're all great apps.
Dubbed the Artisinal Software WinterFest, the collection includes apps from twelve companies.
The full list of apps includes:
- DEVONthink: Your AI-driven document and information manager for Mac
- DEVONagent Pro: Your personal research assistant
- Aeon Timeline: The timeline tool for creative thinking
- BBEdit: Power tool for text
- Bookends: The reference manager you've been looking for
- HoudahGeo: Photo geocoding and geotagging for Mac
- ImageFramer Pro: Your art, showcased
- Mellel: A real word processor
- Nisus Writer Pro: Powerful word processing for your Mac
- Panorama X: Collect, organize and understand your data
- PDFpen: Powerful PDF editing
- Scrivener: Your complete writing studio
- Tembo: Friendly file search assistant
- TextExpander: Type more with less effort
- Tinderbox: Visualize and organize your notes, plans, and ideas
- The Tinderbox Way: Definitive ebook on artisanal software
- Trickster: Your recently used files, at your fingertips
- Yojimbo: Your effortless, reliable information organizer for Mac
Here's what Eric Böhnisch-Volkmann from DEVONtechnologies has to say about the collection of apps.
You can learn more about the apps on offer and their respective discounts on the WinterFest website. With so many great apps on offer, it's difficult to know where to start!
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.