AutoPlay is clever little app that enables you to create playlists from YouTube videos. The iOS stock YouTube app is very nice but it does lack a few killer features. With AutoPlay YouTube becomes a great way to watch continuous videos and even stream them to your Apple TV or HD TV; with the right hardware.
AutoPlay plays continuous YouTube videos on iOS and on TV without tapping the next button on the screen, so you can just sit back and watch the YouTube videos. You can also create an instant playlist in AutoPlay. For example, you can add YouTube videos like X-Men Episode from 1 to 10 to the instant playlist and AutoPlay plays it automatically for you.
Auto start & Auto play
- Auto start video in full screen mode on both iOS and TV.
- Automatically play next video when the video is finished. No effort needed!
Build your Instant Playlist
- Find videos, add them to the Instant Playlist, and then AutoPlay it.
- You can easily browse YouTube Videos in AutoPlay and add them to the instant playlist with the In-App YouTube browser. For example, you can search videos like "X-Men Episode" on Youtube and then add them for AutoPlay.
Watch Video Feeds Continuously
- Continuously play YouTube videos from the list of "Most Viewed" , "Top Favorited", "Top Rated", "Most Shared", "Trending Video", and other feeds.
Enter Keyword & Watch Instantly
- Just type in some keywords. It will automatically AutoPlay it for you.
Connect AutoPlay to TV
- Connect iPad / iPhone 4 to TV with HDMI Cable
- Connect iPad / iPhone 4 to TV with AirPlay (Require Apple TV)
The app is a universal binary so works with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad; it requires iOS 4.2 or later. If you want to take the plunge and try out this YouTube alternative app, it will cost you $2.99. I would guess if you’re a big YouTube user, this one could be really handy to have in your app arsenal!
[$2.99 – iTunes link]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.