AutoPlay is clever little app that enables you to create playlists from YouTube videos. The iOS stock YouTube app is very nice but it does lack a few killer features. With AutoPlay YouTube becomes a great way to watch continuous videos and even stream them to your Apple TV or HD TV; with the right hardware.
Auto start & Auto play
- Auto start video in full screen mode on both iOS and TV.
- Automatically play next video when the video is finished. No effort needed!
Build your Instant Playlist
- Find videos, add them to the Instant Playlist, and then AutoPlay it.
- You can easily browse YouTube Videos in AutoPlay and add them to the instant playlist with the In-App YouTube browser. For example, you can search videos like "X-Men Episode" on Youtube and then add them for AutoPlay.
Watch Video Feeds Continuously
- Continuously play YouTube videos from the list of "Most Viewed" , "Top Favorited", "Top Rated", "Most Shared", "Trending Video", and other feeds.
Enter Keyword & Watch Instantly
- Just type in some keywords. It will automatically AutoPlay it for you.
Connect AutoPlay to TV
- Connect iPad / iPhone 4 to TV with HDMI Cable
- Connect iPad / iPhone 4 to TV with AirPlay (Require Apple TV)
The app is a universal binary so works with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad; it requires iOS 4.2 or later. If you want to take the plunge and try out this YouTube alternative app, it will cost you $2.99. I would guess if you’re a big YouTube user, this one could be really handy to have in your app arsenal!
[$2.99 – iTunes link (opens in new tab)]
UK editor at iMore, mobile technology lover and air conditioning design engineer.
What?! WE created the original AutoPlay! :)
Seen here presenting to Kevin Rose, Ryan Carson, Tony Hsieh, and Tom -- from myspace.
This app will not autoplay from your playlists. Only instant playlist and "Continuously play YouTube videos from the list of “Most Viewed” , “Top Favorited”, “Top Rated”, “Most Shared”, “Trending Video”, and other feeds."
Not happy with this app.
its an utterly rubbish app, I have spent the last three hours trying to transfer my playlist (4o videos) form my YouTube account to auto playlist and it only ever transfers the first video!!
what a con, i want my money back, fed-up with these crap apps that promise easly use and great results, and then you all you get is a waste of time and money!!
Can not add the play list at all please help
Is only can at one at the time
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.