Craigslist! for iPhone is now on sale for low price of free! This app allows you to search Craigslist listings as well as post your own.
With my big move to California coming up, Craigslist is one of my new best friends to assist me in the search of a home to rent. I just took advantage of Craigslist!'s sale and I can already tell it's going to be a great asset. The interface is clean and clutter free, yet I'm still able to refine my search to 2 bedroom homes in my price range that accept dogs. If you use Craigslist, there's no reason to to pick up this app.
Easily surf through a centralized network of online communities with sections devoted to jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, gigs, resumes, discussion forums. etc. Craigslist! makes the whole browsing and posting experience a breeze.
- Search simultaneously in multiple cities
- Quickly preview posts with photo thumbnails and item descriptions
- See posted images in full screen, zoom them in or out and save them to your Photo Albums
- Show search results on map and get directions
- Supports all major countries
- Advanced / basic searching
- Auto location will automatically find your location and suggest the list of 20 countries closest to you
- Post ads with and without Craigslist account
- Post ads with photos to Craigslist from your iPhone/iPod touch directly from the app
- Manage your account (editing, reposting, replying etc.) without leaving the app
- Use your iPhone camera to add photos to your postings or add photos from your photo library
Other handy features:
- Email post to your friends
- Reply to the poster by email or phone call without leaving the app
- Save posts and searches to your favorites
- Reuse saved fully-configured searches
iCraigslist! is available on the iPhone and currently on sale for free!
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Plan your day with Hour Blocks and its amazing iOS 14 Home screen widgets
Planning your day is no fun but sometimes you find an app that goes some way to making it less boring. Hour Blocks does a decent job and it looks lovely, too.
Scribble Together gets the coolest iOS 14 App Clip we've seen so far
Scribble Together has released its new App Clip for Scribble Together, which will allow users to collaborate on a Scribble Together whiteboard even if they don't have the app.
TikTok is being banned in the U.S. from Sunday, September 20
The U.S. Department of Commerce will ban TikTok and WeChat from U.S app stores from Sunday.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.