Once you've exported your feeds to Feedly or another RSS service of your choice, you're ready to set up a new RSS service inside Reeder. Here's how:
Note, you'll have to export your feeds from Google Reader and into one of the newer RSS services before configuring it with Reeder. If you haven't done this already, make sure you check out our guide on how to export your Google Reader feeds first.
Once you've got that done, go ahead and continue on to get them set up within Reeder.
- Launch Reeder from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Now tap on Add Account... under the Accounts section.
- You'll have the choice to use either Feedly, Feedbin, Feed Wrangler, or Fever. Tap on the one you're now using.
- Now you'll be asked to sign in and verify that you'd like to give Reeder permission to access your feeds. Go ahead and accept.
- Once your feeds are set up in Reeder from the new service you can go back and tweak settings such as how many articles to sync, image caching, etc.. just as you did before with Google Reader.
That's all there is to it. Reeder will now use your new RSS service of choice in order to sync your RSS feeds. Let us know what you're using and how you like it in the comments.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
HomePod mini fans in Mexico and Taiwan can now place their orders
Apple's HomePod mini is now available in two more countries, but a third will have to wait a little while longer.
Check your apps are M1-safe with this free tool from iMazing
Want to know which apps are compiled with Apple silicon in mind? Silicon will tell you and it won't cost you a penny.
Flighty's COVID-conscious update adds new cancellation alerts and more
Flighty has been updated to give fliers the tools they need this COVID-filled holiday season.
Bring the smarts to the great outdoors with these HomeKit outdoor plugs
Have an epic holiday light display that you always forget to turn on? Let automation and Siri handle it for you with the best HomeKit outdoor smart plugs.