On iOS 5 with the nifty new Reminders app and wondering hot to set up a a few Lists to keep yourself a better organized? Reminders makes it dead simple to do this and it'll sync all your lists across all your iOS devices and Macs.
To create a new list in reminders you'll need to perform the following steps -
- Tap into the Reminders app and click the list button in the upper left hand corner of the app. It looks like three white lines.
- Once inside Lists you'll see all your already existing lists. Tap Edit in the upper right hand corner and you'll have the option to delete existing lists as well as a new option at the bottom for creating new lists.
- Simply tap Create New List... and type in the name of your new list and hit Done. You can also drag lists up and down to order them however you'd like.
- After you've created your list you can go to any existing reminder and tap into it. You'll now see a Show More... option that may not have been there previously. Tap it.
- Under List you'll now be able to categorize all your reminders in lists. This makes it much easier when sorting and viewing your reminders.
You can create as many (or as few) lists as you like to organize all your tasks. When your lists are synced to any Mac computers, they'll be sorted by colors as well to make for easy viewing. Your lists will now be synchronized to all your iOS devices for even more organizational goodness!
Daily Tips range from beginner-level 101 to advanced-level ninjary. If you already know this tip, keep the link handy as a quick way to help a friend. If you have a tip of your own you’d like to suggest, add them to the comments or send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org. (If it’s especially awesome and previously unknown to us, we’ll even give ya a reward…)
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
FAQ: TikTok & WeChat ban — why it’s happening and what it means for you
Are TikTok and WeChat really being banned? When does all of this take effect? Will I still be able to use these apps? All this and more answered in our FAQ regarding the latest U.S. orders.
Plan your day with Hour Blocks and its amazing iOS 14 Home screen widgets
Planning your day is no fun but sometimes you find an app that goes some way to making it less boring. Hour Blocks does a decent job and it looks lovely, too.
Scribble Together gets the coolest iOS 14 App Clip we've seen so far
Scribble Together has released its new App Clip for Scribble Together, which will allow users to collaborate on a Scribble Together whiteboard even if they don't have the app.
Keep your iPod touch 7 safe and convenient with these top workout armbands
An iPod touch is a great device for playing your favorite tunes or podcast while you work out. But holding it in your hand is no fun; check out these fabulous armbands to keep your iPod touch close at hand.