New to iPhone, iPad touch, or iPad and curious how to set up one of Apple's new, free iCloud accounts? Not only is iCloud great for email, calendar, and contacts, it also lets you backup your important settings and information. Luckily, creating a new iCloud account is a very simple process.
- Open Settings from your home screen
- Click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Click on Add Account...
- Select iCloud at the top of the list
- Click on Get a Free Apple ID
- Enter your location
- Enter your date of birth
- A new window will now open asking you to use an existing email address or get a free @me.com address
- Select get a free @me.com email address
- Fill in all your details and select next
- Accept the iCloud terms and conditions
- That's it done, you now have a new iCloud account all set up and ready to go on your iOS 5 device!
Daily Tips range from beginner-level 101 to advanced-level ninjary. If you already know this tip, keep the link handy as a quick way to help a friend. If you have a tip of your own you’d like to suggest, add them to the comments or send them in to email@example.com.
Get the Aviary Twitter app for just $1.99, today only!
You haven't lived until you've used a third-party Twitter app like Aviary. You want to live, don't you?
Apple's Black Friday iPhone SE sale essentially makes the price $290
The iPhone SE is already an incredible price, even without any discounts, but with Apple's Black Friday sale, you can get one for a song.
Which AirPods should you buy on Black Friday?
Thinking of buying AirPods for Black Friday but can't decide which ones you should get? I've got some advice that should help you decide.
Never lose power on your iPod touch
It's essential to get a portable charger for your new iPod touch. Here are some of our favorites to get the job done.